SC - Re: Allergies in General

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Mar 5 23:27:48 PST 2000

Being a beginner cook for my house hold makes things
interesting. My Mistress the Female head of the House
has asked me to continue to find new and interesting
things to cook and so I continue to try. I like the
way this recipe sounds but I'm just not sure what all
of the terms means.... how would I find out? Thanks,
the newest of cooks for the house of Twin Bears
Kelsa