SC - Chicory in coffee - OOT

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 07:37:31 PST 2000

 He actually rather reminds me of Adamantius, with his willingness to
teach without being over-bearing or condescending about it.

> If you can get it, watch it or tape it.
>
> Phlip

	I can't believe you can say that about Emeril, the biggest impression I
have about him is that he's over-bearing and condescending.  I just can't
stand his personality for very long, I have never willingly sat through
an entire episode of one of his shows.  (It has been on in the other room
while I'm typing away at the computer, so I've listened to them, and I
don't like him a bit.) Not to mention, he has a staff of dozens that do
most of the work for him, but at least you see them (unlike MS).   As far
as basic cooking goes, I think Sarah Moulton's shows (Cooking Live and
Cooking Primetime) are better at covering the bases, even though Puck
can't stand her, either.
	To each his own, I guess, and I learned a long time ago that everyone
has something to teach, even if it's how NOT to do something.
	Christianna