SC - seed cake from Tusser

Mon Mar 6 08:43:03 PST 2000

Diana wrote:

> I know of lingonberry syrup, and I thought canned - check out your local
> IKEA if you have one.  If not, they do a wonderful little mail order
> business.  Of course, having the inch and a half catalog delivered to your
> home helps!

I have tried this. It is really very good. I put it on pork roast and
almost anything else i can think of. I get it at IKEA and it comes in
a jar. Its more a preserve than a jam or syrup but you can get
straight syrup as well. I add it to club soda or wine.

I have also tried the Glogg concentrate from IKEA. Judging by the
smell I figured that I wouldn't like it but got a wonderful surprise
when added to vodka.

Micaylah