SC - White Pizza (favorite pizzas)

Lurking Girl tori at panix.com
Mon Mar 6 13:31:09 PST 2000

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
>  Everclear (and its counterparts) are not available in Pennsylvania without
>  the purchase of a special permit which costs 20 dollars and lasts for 2
>  years.

Also unavailable in California, but people make trips to Nevada and
Arizona (depending on where in CA they live) to purchase it.

Other than people who just drink it to get drunk (cuz it's almost
twice as alcoholic as vodka), most of the people i know who use
Everclear use it to make medicinal tinctures, where flavor is less of
an issue.

I've never had any Everclear, but i do make medicinal tinctures with
vodka. Guess i'll have to look for a bottle the next time i'm working
at the Las Vegas Renn Faire in October, unless i somehow get to an
event in AZ before then (not likely, butcha nevah know)

Anahita al-shazhiyya