SC - cherry tarts & A tarte to provoke courage

Thomas Gloning gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Mon Mar 6 17:44:51 PST 2000

Hi Cooks--

somehow I got on this weird "British royalty" adver-
tising spam for a bit, but I did save this one to
post because...midway down, it mentions Sinecgifu's
book!  Take a look!

Berengaria

http://royalty.about.com/library/weekly/aa012500a.htm