SC - Tarte of Medlers?

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Mon Mar 6 18:01:12 PST 2000

Boy, I hope you stocked up on gladware!

Does he like pasta sauce? - I have found that I can make many pans of
lasagna, baked ziti and stuffed shells and freeze them for 'occasions'.  You
know - about 20 friends stop over on a weekend, and you end up cooking
dinner for them all?  I still have 3 pans of lasagna in the deep freeze
(down from 15 pans).

Also, if you undercook the pasta, and make mac&cheeze from scratch, you can
freeze it well.  When you bake it, the sauce melts and finishes up the mac.
Do you have access to a food dehydrator?  I've dehydrated potatoes and
packaged the slices with a dehydrated milk mixture that I whip up at the
last second, add grated cheese, and bake for half an hour.

That's all I can think of right now...I'll send you a post when I get a
chance to think again.

Diana d'Avignon

From: "Marian Deborah Rosenberg" >   Speaking of which, I am also looking
for good freezer and refrigerator
> recipies.  That is, things which will stay nicely in a normal kitchen
> refrigerator or freezer for a good long time.  I'll be making up various
things and stocking his fridge and freezer with Real Food (TM) that is quick
and easy to heat/make as opposed to the prepackaged stuff he usually eats.