SC - Food Ingredients Posting

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 6 23:20:49 PST 2000

>Florilegium (yes, I actually checked first, thus depriving Stefan of the
> > opportunity to suggest....)
>
>Much as I love and respect Stefan, I can't help but think of Marlon
>Perkins when he does that. Does anybody remember Marlon Perkins? "Being
>torn apart by crocodiles is a pain in the tuckus. When _you_ have a pain
>in _your_ tuckus, coverage from Mutual of Omaha will allow you to rest
>comfortably in the sitz-bath without worrying about medical bills etc.,
>etc."
>>Adamantius

So... "Mutual of Ansteorra's Wild Florilegium"? (Thanx, Malcolm!)

BTW, Jim "being torn apart by crocodiles" Fowler, Marlon's trusty sidekick,
is still around and looking none the worse for the wear. He appears
occasionally on the "Today" show, with various critters in tow.

Morwyn of Wye, O.L.
Barony of Three Mountains, An Tir
(Portland, OR, USA)
mka Linda Taylor, lmt_inpnw at hotmail.com