SC - Re: aqua vitae

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 02:26:51 PST 2000

Lord Stefan did ponder...
>  > "A Tarte to provoke courage either in man or Woman.
>
>My first thought is that rather than provoking courage, anyone
>who drinks(?) this knowing what is in it already has courage. :-)
>Sparrow brains????

Well, as i recall, "courage" does not mean what you probably think.

'Tis not bravery that this provokes, nay, i think me not, say rather,
that it doth promote that which is needed between a man and a woman
when in privacy they do remove their garments and get down to their
smocks and get down, get down...

get down, get down...

Oh, Jungle Boogie isn't period?

Anahita
going to bed *right* *now* since i have to be up around 5:30 am for the polls.