SC - Re: cordials in history

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Mar 7 08:40:00 PST 2000

Hmm,

Does anyone know where I can find this brandy? So far I have had no luck here in
Central New York. When I inquired with the liquor stores in town they all said
that the "Frost White Brandy" as it was called was no longer on their
distribution lists.

I have a good number of colleigues who have been cordialling for years that
swear by this brand as a good base for some of their stronger cordials. The fact
that it is "clear" too is a great bonus.

Sean O'Faolain
AEthelmearc

In a message dated 3/7/2000 2:05:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> Christian Brothers makes and sells a clear brandy that has not been aged in
>  wood.

I stand corrected then... I'll look for it..

Corwyn