SC - RE: Ale bread

Kathy and David Johnson mohawk5 at itis.com
Tue Mar 7 16:28:30 PST 2000

Christine A Seelye-King wrote:

> either.  (Another rant from last week that you missed, basically, I can
> go to a modern restaurant and eat modern food if I want to, and can hold
> the cooks and wait staff accountable if my food is incorrectly prepared
> or late.)

It certainly beats acting as if the period food is inherently inferior,
while refusing to state openly that you are dissatisfied with it or with
the performance of the cooks, who then in turn cannot defend themselves
from the implicit charges.

BTW, nine days and counting since my note to Her Highness Anastasiya of
Trimaris, politely asking for a clarification, with no response.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com