Subject: SC - Cooking Shows WAS: Starter Recipes

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 18:21:47 PST 2000

    I'm kind of curious as to the following:

    1) How much is usually charged for feasts throughout the various
Kingdoms,

    2) What are the budgets for feasts in general

    3) Are feasts considered profit centers by the 'crats, or are they done
on a cost plus basis, looking to recover costs plus a bit?

    I know that these will vary a lot, depending on the event and whatnot,
but I'd like to get a feel for the prevailing rates in other places.
    My feasts tend to sell for $6-$7, and my food costs run in the $4-$5
range. I figure my cost per head, and add a dollar or so (depending on
complexity and weirdness of extras) per head to cover extra supplies and to
make sure I don't get caught short and lose money (almost as grave a sin as
cooking bad food!).

    Sieggy