SC - syllogisms (was:Food Ingredients Posting) [SILLY]

Susan P Laing Susan.P.Laing at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Wed Mar 8 16:54:38 PST 2000

>  I don't see much ham being served at events.  I am planning my next feast
and would like to serve a ham dish.  <

Dearest Ber

    I am serving ham at the April Crown Tourney in Artemisia.  I am baking
it with cider & honey, and serving it sliced with a mustard sauce and the
baking sauce.
I chose ham for the same reason: I don't see enough of it at feasts.  Also,
I have a hometown butcher that cures his own  -- no water added -- and not
sugar-cured.  Price is reasonable  $3.99/lb for the boneless.  I will use
the wastage for soup.

    Another  very good recipe is the ham soup from that Polish cookbook
recently published.   One diner said it was "just like Babka used to make."

Caointiarn

What are the