SC - Marzipan

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Wed Mar 8 21:51:49 PST 2000

Anne-Marie Rousseau wrote:

> My
> primary tenet has always been, there's no such thing as bad period food,
> only bad period cooks!)

Hooray to Anne-Marie, for saying it so well!
	(and because she has a spiffy name- one of my daughters is an
Anne-Marie)

> Its all about service...why draw distinctions?

Bingo. Why should we divide ourselves and create yet more rifts among
hte people? Is it so hard to understand that practicing an Art well is
indeed a Service, and Serving well is indeed an Art?

Sometimes I think the only reason why people need to catagorize and
divide and label, etc., is because they have no other way to measure
themselves but to draw themselves up against another. _Against_ being
the important word...

from the Zamboni brigade,

'Lainie