SC - Feast Fees in Ansteorra

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 10:11:21 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/9/00 10:53:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
margaret at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<<              Ldy Diana
    Have you considered putting service sized amounts in the very large
 food bags before putting the bags in the cooler? This can not only speed
 things up at service time but insure even amounts go out. Margarite

    That's certainly a thought.......... Main problem I see with it is that
we usually end up, with things that go out in a bulk form, not knowing until
we actually start putting things onto platters exactly how much of each item
will fit. But it would definitely be worth considering with things that do go
out in exact amounts. Another, similar concept is to portion out things like
butter and cold sauces/condiments into the small bowls or cups they will be
served in, and put them on trays in the cooler early in the day. Space won't
always permit that, of course, but it works nicely when you have the

                    Ldy Diana