What's with the fried chicken? (was RE: SC - Chicken in Milk&Honey FOR LAURENE)

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Mar 9 17:52:15 PST 2000

Just to make some people feel old <vbg>

I turn 19 on Saturday.

I have no plans to do any period cooking since I haven't advanced to that stage
yet.  So I won't be posting meals here, unless I experiment and accidently
stumble onto something that is worthy of the term "oral orgasm" in which case
I'll post that recipe.

I recently subscribed to some of the cooking newsgroups and discovered that they
have a much higher noise to signal ratio than this group and a much less
interesting level of noise than this group.

- -M