SC - Feast Fees in Ansteorra

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 07:01:44 PST 2000

Thanks for the info, Stefan and Meadhbh and all.  You're right, Stefan, I
have not been outside my Region but once; I don't like traveling long
distances alone and don't seem to hook up with people here who are
interested in traveling.  The couple-three times I went further than Elfsea,
it was solo.  And unlike some other Kingdoms, I don't know people well
enough to ask if they would collect me at the airport or train station and
return me on schedule.

(Tried once.  Got DEAD silence in response.  Didn't go.)

I have always thought it makes more sense to NOT include feast with site,
since you do have the problem of not knowing how many people will be there.
And, as I said, the problems of the site not being able to support food for
as many as may be present.

As for Birthdays, the founder of the company for which I work tells people
she is "thirty-through."  I guess when I get there, it'll work for me!
(Remember, Jack Benny was 39 for most of his life.)

                                        ---= Morgan