SC - Lunch from Platina (continued)

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Mar 10 13:16:17 PST 2000

No, no, no.  No animosity involved!  This is a joke Master Johan OP,
makes, to indicate that some of us are compulsive about our lists of
ingredients, posted recipes, notes to vegetarians and allergy sufferers,
task lists, time lines, etc.  Master Alasdair, OL, tends to say "If they
want to know they can ask me!"  But we are all good cooks, even if our
organizational philosophies differ, we work together, and like each
other, and people are happy with the products of BMDL kitchens, whoever
runs them!

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com