SC - The Kitchen article

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Mar 11 22:34:14 PST 2000

- --=====================_50344649==_.ALT

I go in, and Tony says lookie who's here and waves a pile of cubebs and grains
and stuff at me, then she turns around and buys a stack of the cookbooks I was
leaving with him....

you run into the most amazing people at WorldSpice! :)
welcome to the Rainy kingdom! :)

- --Anne-Marie

At 11:23 AM 3/11/00 -0800, you wrote:

>    Howdy Fellow cooks!
>             I'm back and better then before.  We survived War, ( I made
it to
> one of Steffan's classes but not to the second one) and we survived the move
> to AnTir. ( I even met Anne-Marie while picking up spices at World Spice)
> I'm catching up on what I have missed here ((70 digests to go)
>
> I can be reached at <mailto:Zoe at Antir.com>Zoe at Antir.com   if you need me
just
> drop me a line.
>
>                 Zoe Valonin
>                 Barony of Aquaterra
>                 Kingdom Of AnTir

- --=====================_50344649==_.ALT

I go in, and Tony says lookie who's here and waves a pile of cubebs and
grains and stuff at me, then she turns around and buys a stack of the
cookbooks I was leaving with him....<br>
you run into the most amazing people at WorldSpice! :)<br>
welcome to the Rainy kingdom! :)<br>
- --Anne-Marie<br>
At 11:23 AM 3/11/00 -0800, you wrote: <br>
Fellow cooks! </font><br>
I'm back and better then before.  We survived War, ( I made it to
one of Steffan's classes but not to the second one) and we survived the
move to AnTir. ( I even met Anne-Marie while picking up spices at World
Spice)  I'm catching up on what I have missed here ((70 digests to
go) </font><br>
if you need me just drop me a line. </font><br>
Zoe Valonin</font><br>
Barony of Aquaterra</font><br>
Kingdom Of AnTir</font><br>