SC - Re: 12th C Anglo Norman ravioli

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Mar 12 23:04:16 PST 2000

Christianna,

Thanks for checking that.  It is still a Good Idea, but the fact is that
the postings are done on computers or typewriters from home, generally
not on site.  Things in kitchens HAPPEN.  That's why Murphy and his Law
are always on the kitchen crew!  Would you please ask Master Cathal (with
our thanks!) to give us some caveat?  Something in the nature of:

 The following ingredients are planned for this feast and will be
prepared as written to the best of our ability.  If in particular doubt
or necessity, please query the Kitchen Steward.

We have to worry about implied rights, etc., as chirurgeons, too, so I'm
used to sighing and going ahead with my preferred activities, anyhow.
Next, they'll be suing us for drain bramage if we get a fact wrong in
teaching a class!
Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com