SC - Tablewear

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:44:19 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/13/00 7:13:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<< The same usage appears in Spanish.  "Agraz" refers both to the unripe
 grapes and to the juice thereof.  Sometimes the liquid is referred to as
 "zumo de agraz" (juice of unripe grapes), but the shorthand version is
 more usual. >>

In Alya Atlas's work, the word "agraz" is also used to denote verjus. She
mentions the fact that Charlemagne was the ruler of Germany at one point and
had some influence on the culinary arts in this regard. I dont' have the
manuscript in front of me, so forgive the generalities, time to go to work,

Hi hoooooooooooooo!!

Hauviette