SC - Re: Dishe of Snowe, LONG

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 17:04:15 PST 2000

I'm lucky enough to live in a Kingdom with a small enough population base that
generally, as a feastocrat, I know who's allergic to what, who's vegetarian, who
can't have alcohol, etc. (at least at local events).  Like some, I try to post lists
or recipes if only to keep the hordes from coming in and asking, which can be
_really_ problematical in the small kitchens most of our sites have.  People have
been pretty good about asking re: specific ingredients, and I sure don't have any
problem letting them know far enough in advance that if there are problems, they can
bring their own food or whatever.
- --Maire