SC - Lady Seaton's Project

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 19:16:26 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/13/00 1:54:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<< I suggested she try either beaten egg or egg white
 to hold the crumble around the eggs.  Any other suggestions?
 Phillipa >>

Falafel? I am always amazed at the amount of energy that vegetarians spend
trying to come up with fake 'meat' products. Seems like they would want to
distance themselves entirely from it. There is something ironic, somewhat
tainted with hypocrisy (sort of like vegetarians who where leather shoes and
carry leather purses) and not a little macabre in vegetarian bacon and what
not, IMO.

I am sorry if I have offended but I am more than amazed by this request.

Ras
(who has many vegetarian friends but none that eat fake meat)