SC - Publishing ingredients and a request for HELP!!!

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 19:22:58 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/13/00 4:20:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

<< Is there a reason she's
 attempting that particular recipe? >>

I suspect that this is an ongoing project for Lady Seaton. She has begun,
with my good graces, a project involving adapting SCA foods and period
recipes into a form which can be eaten by people with serious illness or food
restrictions such as colitis, diabetes and several others. While the results
cannot be said to be period by any stretch of the imagination and I have
varying opinions about the results, I feel this work is a good thing and
might provide a means whereby those with serious illnesses might be able to
have a 'medieval-like' experience while being able to eat well.

Keep up the good work, Phillipa, and ignore my 'harumphs' and other sounds.
:-)

Ras