SC - Fw: QPT & Pineapple

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Mon Mar 13 20:17:50 PST 2000

> So, anybody have any great ideas for something to do with
> partially cooked ground beef?

In PLEYN DELIT, if I am correct, there is a recipe for a beef soup with
raviolis.  You use the meat in both billows and broth.  Wait.......

<pad, pad, pad, padpadpad,.....rustle, thump, SCOOP, slam......pad, pad,
trip, pad>

 (Seemed like a good time for my nightly bowl of ice-cream, while I was down
there.)

Yep, first edition has it as No. 95 - Tartlett (second edition, it's No.
77).  Original calls for ground cooked pork but you can use cooked ground
beef, I am sure.  You make the raviolis (when my BF did it, many years ago,
he used wonton wrappers) with half the meat and put the rest in the broth.

                                ---= Morgan