SC - Site Tokens (was Feast Fees in Ansteorra)

Lorix lorix at trump.net.au
Mon Mar 13 13:58:19 PST 2000

Lady Gwynydd of Culloden wrote:

> Unto the gathered SCA cooks does Gwynydd of Culloden send greetings.
>
> Well, this is my first foray into the world of subscribing to a list!

Hi Lee-Gwen, well if this your first list subscription you are sure to find it interesting (and extremely high maintenance with _lots_ of messages:  I'm sure that there are people on the list who seem never to sleep based on their numerous & comprehensive replies on just about every topic ;-)

It is nice to see another Ynys Fawrian on the list (I guess that makes 3 of us now).

I have been reading the informative (and occasionally heated) messages from the cooks list since July last year and have found my understanding of period cooking much enlarged, by the bounty of the list (and Stefan's florigy-thingy).
I am sure you will find the same,
Lorix

PS:  Note to the list . . . M'lady Gwynydd has been far to humble with her description of herself as a just a confectionery maker:  she makes turkish delight _to die for_ ;-)