SC - 15th Century Italian feast...

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Tue Mar 14 15:32:47 PST 2000

Slowly, at the moment, because I haven't got a decent word processor,
yet, for the new hard drive.  Can't seem to re-install the Zip drive,
where I had the recipes and the lexicon stored.  The Culinary Lexicon is
about 12 pps, double column, German to English.

I do a little more of the Rheinfrankisches Cookbook every so often, but
it's tiresome to have to look up a bunch of words I've already looked up!
 Have lately started writing the English with blanks in the line for the
unknown terms to be filled in later.  Am also trying to copy a lot of the
sources on the web into the baby program--MS Works 4.--so I'll be able to
work again.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com