SC - Steaks UN-flambee

RichSCA@aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 05:35:05 PST 2000

> If you have a mind to take the time to find one, restaurant supply
> companyies DO carry egg whites that have already been separated.

Another Idea you might consider is Meringe Powder, which is available
wherever you buy cake supplies ( it is used for making some Icings )
It is essentially dehydrated egg whites, keeps forever, and with the
addition of a little water reconstitutes perfectly well to make any
recipe calling for beaten egg whites.

It is a good Pennsic supply, because it does not spoil, if kept dry.
We have used it to make desserts at Pennsic with great success.

Brandu