SC - idea request

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Mar 15 05:59:48 PST 2000

Also, did someone on this list answer Alys Katherine's (I think I might,
maybe, have that right, but I could be wrong) comment of scheduling the
dinner OFFICIALLY with the Pennsic people?  I hate to get there and discover
we all thought someone did and "no one" did and we won't be able to find "no
one" to beat up and hold responsible.

Rayne
(what would I DO with all the Water Buffalo???)   :-)

In a message dated 3/15/00 7:12:55 AM Central Standard Time, ChannonM at aol.com