SC - RE: OT - For Our Inverted Friends in Lochac

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 08:01:29 PST 2000

A short time ago, his Grace, Duke Sir Cariodoc, posted that Froissart
described an oatcake and it was in the Miscellany.

Beg my idiocy, but for the life of me I can't find it. Would anyone be so
kind as to point me in the right direction as to where it's located? I have
the Miscellany, but I'm either blind, stupid or just overloaded with
information and unable to see the forest for the trees (of leeks that is)

Hauviette (the ohso very humble at the moment)