SC - V1 #1919 to #2008

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at aracnet.com
Wed Mar 15 16:48:51 PST 2000

hmmmmmmmmm.....
Rayne

In a message dated 3/15/00 4:29:45 PM Central Standard Time, apiskp at yahoo.com
writes:

<<
 --- RichSCA at aol.com wrote:
 > To tell the truth, I do not enter them because I
 > feel that my work is just
 > not up to the  level that the judges are looking
 > for.  Why waste their time?

 Because learning isn't a waste of time; and how would
 you know that your work isn't up to a certain level
 unless you try it?  The big focus of A&S competitions
 should not be entering work at a certain level (unless
 there are categories like master, journeyman, etc.,
 and even then I think you pick your own level in
 most),
 but everyone learning something.  That means the
 judges, too.

 Berengaria >>