SC - Byzantine Bread Stamps

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 20:06:57 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/15/2000 12:06:47 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
allilyn at juno.com writes:

<<  Except, 'they' always say you'll go insane if you
 drink sea water.  ????????????? >>

Dunno who "they" is, but if sea water is your only source of liquid, the
salts will be concentrated in your system, and it will eventually kill you.
Sea water will not harm you in small doses if you have a normal intake of
fresh water, else I'd have been long since dead, considering that every time
I go to the beach, I wind up drinking about a gallon or two................

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ)