SC - Tudor Greenware - lead poisoning?

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Mar 15 20:52:51 PST 2000

I'm including the entire message so we know what we're talking about.

My feeling is that I think it would be great fun either way- either two
small potlucks, or one bigger one, but so far I've only gotten one response,
and that's for, from Mistress Christianna. May I ask the rest of you to
express your opinions, so that if it looks like a consensus, we can invite
MK Cooks and give them a chance to discuss it? I know Papasan would like to
get things settled on that end.....

In a message dated 3/15/00 7:27:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,