SC - Sca-cooks Pennsic Dinner

DeeWolff@aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 21:45:59 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/15/00 11:28:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< May I ask the rest of you to
 express your opinions, so that if it looks like a consensus, we can invite
 MK Cooks and give them a chance to discuss it? >>

I am confused. If the Known Worlds Cooks are having a get together and the MK
is a part of the Known World, what is the issue? If they want to meet by
themselves at any point that is their right but their meeting separately as a
kingdom does not in anyway that I am aware of preclude them from being a part
of the Known World.

Ras