SC - Competition entry

RichSCA@aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 04:15:24 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/15/00 6:19:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<<
 More coolers for your little dishes, if you can do before.  Save washed
 cans all the same size.  Set in cooler bottom, scatter ice around but not
 up to the top of the cans.  Set trays on the cans, above the ice.  If
 cooler is deep enough, put more cans and more trays built up in layers.

 Regards,
 Allison,     allilyn at juno.com

    Good idea, though we always seem to run out of sufficient borrowed
coolers for the required hot stuff before we get around to this kind of
optional thing! ;-) I'll have to keep it in mind if we ever have a cooler
glut........... Thanks!

                Diana