SC - HELP!!!Online Translator from old German to New

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 16 05:36:17 PST 2000

I have read the various comments regards this thread and have found them
enlightening and often amusing.  Regards asking the judge who makes an
outragous statement of misinformation "Do you have documentation for that"
gosh golly  LOL I wish I had thought of that when the judge said my citrus
liquor was to sweet.  As I related in a thread last year I got marked down
once on an entry for failure to document that fingers were used in a period
knotting technique.   As a result I did an entirely insubstantial entry
which I documented to the hilt, hence my recreation of an 12th century privy
seat hole.  If anyone wants a copy I'll post it to them.   It got printed,
along with my article on how to pick items to serve at feast (notice my
teeth grinding) in the annual Trimarian A/S publication "The Triskel"
published last year.

You maybe amused by the following, I tell stories and was recently asked to
help judge a kingdom level bardic competition.  I asked the person who
requested my help, "will there be instrumental music and song?"  He said,
"Yes of course."  I said "I tell stories.  I don't sing very well and can't
play any instruments period or other wise."  He didn't think that was
sufficent grounds for disqualification so I told him that I am in point of
fact also a little deaf.

I do A/S competitions these days because it amuses me to do so.  I'm
thinking of doing a food entry for summer A/S in the next reign.   We have a
local ethnic meat market where I saw for sale, bull's balls.   Perhaps Ras
can help me with documenting a suitable recipe for a savoy dish best served
cold.

Daniel Raoul