SC - brisket

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 16 06:17:38 PST 2000

Hi Lainie,
I think that Gwynydd was making just that point. (at least that is how I read
it.)
And once again I say, that I am not presenting a redone recipe as actual
period food, just something a person with health problems can eat.
Now EVERYONE....PULEEEEZZZ !!  Let's get back to redacting recipes.  Enought
of this arguing already!!!
Respectfully,
Lady Phillipa Seton
<< But looking at the gown and saying 'I don't have
 access to that silk brocade, but I saw some cotton with a similar
 print...' is a step- even if a small one, in the right direction. >>