SC - Fw: Prosphora

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Mar 16 06:56:29 PST 2000

Here's more on the bread molds- I think much of this will be of particular
interest to Bear, as well of those of you discussing the porridge thing.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous