SC - Sca-cooks Pennsic Dinner

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 06:57:52 PST 2000

<Deep curtsey>
Thank you my lord!
Well said!
Phillipa

In a message dated 3/16/00 12:10:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<<
 I think many have misinterpreted Lady Seaton's project. The project is
 entirely personal and has nothing to do with feasts at all. She and a few of
 her friends have some severe medical problems and she is trying to devise a
 means whereby they might enjoy together the 'spirit' of the feast. At no
time
 did she or I mention that her project was destined for the feast hall. That
 is an assumption that many here have taken but it is entirely inaccurate.

 Ras >>