SC - Food at A&S Competitions

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Thu Mar 16 07:29:52 PST 2000

And it came to pass on 16 Mar 00,, that Daniel Phelps wrote:

> I'm thinking of doing a food entry for summer A/S in the next reign.
> We have a local ethnic meat market where I saw for sale, bull's balls.
> Perhaps Ras can help me with documenting a suitable recipe for a savoy
> dish best served cold.
>
> Daniel Raoul

Although I am in no danger of being mistaken for the inestimable Lord
Ras, and I would hesitate to be so forward as to say that my knowledge
of testicles exceeds his, I *do* have a recipe for bull's balls pie.
However, it is to be served hot.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann