SC - Re: Tudor greenware - Lead poisoning?

RANDALL DIAMOND ringofkings at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 16 22:21:46 PST 2000

And it came to pass on 17 Mar 00,, that Susan P Laing wrote:

> What the Heck is "Rogan for Men" and why the mystery???)

I think you mean Rogaine.  It's a drug that causes hair growth, and is
much in demand by men of A Certain Age.  It was much heralded when
it first came on the market, and is now available over-the-counter, I
believe.

ob food: just took the soda bread (with raisins and currants) out of the
oven, and since it's past midnight, I can wish one and all a Happy Saint
Patrick's Day.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann