SC - Re: Pewter casting

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 04:05:16 PST 2000

LOL- I tend to agree, with the Victorians and Restorationists love of
resurecting of "ancient" traditions..

Woudnt you love to see the face of a bunch of crusty old celti warrior
types at a Lord of the Dance production?-
Hey, Oddi-check out the little poofter bouncing aboot -

margali

My Lady is hoping to document her present theory that most "ancient
traditions" are less than 200 years old.  So often
music or food or dance (or whatever else!)which have been believed to be
as old as the hills have been shown to be no
older than the trees!