Cuskies (again!) was Re: SC - Reuses for leftover worms

StellrChef@aol.com StellrChef at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 09:26:32 PST 2000

Try keeping the infusion covered with a lid to allow steam condensation (I believe they make rose water by capturing the steam from the infusion).  Use a little more pectin....you're dealing with quite a liquidy substance....and a little less lemon juice.  Maybe just enough to change the color.

I'm not sure if it's safe to ingest or if it's toxic in it's concentrated form, so you'll have to check before you try this. But you might want to get your hands on a violet essential oil and incorporate a few drops into the infusion.