SC - FEast tokens

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 13:59:08 PST 2000

I used to live in Houston, until recently.  What in particular are you
interested in?  There is a good Fine Arts museum (Both the Houston Fine Arts
and the Menil collection); The butterfly collection at the museum of natural
sciences is great as well.
Plus lots of wonderful restaurants and bookstores.

Meadhbh