SC - OT - Baptist Christening

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Mar 17 15:34:48 PST 2000

Greetings,

  This list is absolutely amazing.  I've been reading it since September
1998 and have rarely been disappointed.  One of the things I love about
this list in relationship to many other net based groups is the high
amount of signal and the low amount of noise.

  However, with the increase in volume, about 5 digests a day recently,
this has been changing.  People have been quoting lots and lots of
unnecessary stuff.  And this means for those of us on digest that we
need to slough through all of it.

  Please try to be a little bit more aware of you netiquette p's and q's
. . .

- -M