St. Patrick's Day (was Re: SC - OT - For Our Inverted Friends in Lochac)

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 17:32:49 PST 2000

And Lady Allison asked:  What shall I buy from you this Pennsic, Devra?

To which I reply --umm--

    Robert May's Accomplish't Cook (ugliest green cover ever!)
    Scully's Neapolitan Cuisine
    C Anne Wilson's Book of Marmalade
    Of Breeds & Butchers (as seen at Food Conference in CO)
    Of Fooles & Fricassees (catalog of Folger exhibit)
    Hannah Glasse's Art of Cookery Made Plain & Simple
    French Renaissance Cookery -SCA CA #102?
    Perry's Medieval Arabic Food (possibly scheduled for summer)
    Making Wild Wines
    History of Japanese Food (maybe)

Anyone interested in a book of modern Croatian cooking?
Devra the Baker, who is falling asleep over a hot computer...
Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com