SC - Platina lunch (15th c Italian, too)

Browning, Susan W. bsusan at corp.earthlink.net
Fri Mar 17 21:40:51 PST 2000

- -----Original Message-----
From: LrdRas at aol.com <LrdRas at aol.com>
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Date: Friday, March 17, 2000 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: SC - Competition entry

>In a message dated 3/17/00 12:21:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
>writes:
>
><< I could be wrong, but I thought that was "savoy" with a small "s," and
> assumed it meant savory.
>
> Adamantius >>
>
>Gotta love those spell checkers! :-)
>
>Ras

Spell checker didn't help as savoy and savory are both words, I intended
savory though.  The fact that my spell checker wants to make the first word
Savoy should have been a clue.

I still need suggestions for a period savory cold dish, something thinly
sliced or perhaps a pate of bull's balls.  My other idea was calf's tongue
thinly sliced.  What do you think Ras, anything in your collection regards
giving tongue at Art/Sci?

Daniel Raoul