SC - Birthdays and Daffy Dills

Etain1263@aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 04:38:35 PST 2000

You have to remember also that the Catholic missionaries to Ireland, England
and the Frontier, allowed the Pagan converts to celebrate there feast days
as Christian holy days Only they would give them a Christian spin, Christmas
is one such Holy day, as is Easter.  Jesus was born in April according to a
lot of Scholars.

Thorbjorn Bjornson
Calontir
Contact Person for Geisterhugel, Allamakee and Clayton Co. Iowa