SC - Saxon Violets Again!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Mar 18 08:22:28 PST 2000

To my knowledge, there is no webbed version of Platina.  Some of Platina's
recipes can be found in the Florilegium, but there is no assurance that what
you want is there.

Many of us use the new translation by Mary Ella Milham which is still in
print in hardbound for about $40 and in an abridged trade paperback for
under $20.  You might check with Devra, who is on this list about current
availability and prices.

Bear