SC - Re: Pagan dieties vs. Christain Saints/ religious anthropology

Kay Loidolt mmkl at indy.net
Sat Mar 18 08:45:59 PST 2000

Johann here: I just thought I might share this line of thinking with the
rest of you. I don't mean to encourage flames, but rather some serious
thought provoking research of these two topics; religious
anthropology(how humans shape and are shaped by their religion) and
Hagiagraphy(how humans describe and remember their heroes, esp.
christians though not soley)
  If there is enough interest I would like to set up a little discussion
list on these subjects and medieval philosophy and how we as medievalist
might better understand the influence on our period.