SC - pewter casting & multiple feasts

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 20:32:28 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/18/00 1:50:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< Of Fooles & Fricassees (catalog of Folger exhibit)

 Any recipes? >>
This exhibit was absolutely awesome! Elysant and I went to see it and were
overwhelmed by the information and exhibit pieces that we had to peruse.
There were many examples of Shakespearean utensils and other gear as well as
the actual manuscripts of many books and pamphlets including a large number
of gardening manuals which, for reasons which I cannot begin to imagine, have
not been reproduced and published in the modern era.

No recipes SFAIK. But the conversation i had with the  representative for the
exhibit will assure you recipes in the future, if not this year then next. :-)

Ras